Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Your camera is compatible with these standards or built on top of them, let's see if there are public documents about them...
because your camera has code that implement the following.
- Jpeg and CR2
- DCF: CIPA DC-009-2010
Transfert and control protocolsEdit
Direct Print Object Format (DPOF)Edit
- HDMI 1.3 WhitePaper Do we know which HDMI chip is used in our camera ?
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- See Datasheets for CPU and Audio chip information
- 3 chips "Samsung K4T1G164QE-HCE6" in the 7D: 1Gb E-die DDR2 SDRAM
- "Samsumg K8P2815UQB" : Flash Memory 32Mb B-die Page NOR
- FPGA : Xilinx Spartan 3E. just a guess, but see this messageon CHDK forum.
- DIGIC4: Digging Into 'DIGIC 4' Image Processor
- SD/SDHC/SDXC (550D/60D)