Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Release 0.1.5 Notes
- Config file (magiclantern.cfg) support
- Lens zoom and focus distance readouts
- No more audio clicks! Only re-writes the AK4646 registers when necessary.
- Power save can be disabled to leave the camera on full-time
- Preliminary HDMI support (overlays are not all in the right places)
- Auto-liveview can be disable to support problematic cards
- Larger menu font
- Preliminary Sobel edge detection for "video peaking" (check config file to enable)
- CMOS temperature readout (maybe; not certain of units)
- Transparent zebra stripes
- First two seconds of audio in first movie recorded will be wrong gain
- Lock-ups can occur if "SET" is pressed while Magic Lantern menu is up
- Magic Lantern menu is not cleared if zebras are not drawn
- Lock-ups will occur if the card slot is opened with the Magic Lantern menu is up
- Record indicator is covered by lens information
- Non-chipped ("chinese") batteries won't boot cleanly
- HDMI overlay is not in correct location (left audio level is not visible)
- HMDI cable must be plugged in at boot
- Composite video is never enabled
- USB mode is disabled
- Playback of movie audio on headset is disabled (always in loopback mode)
- Better build system
- DryOS properties supported
- Silenced many verbose messages in debug log
- Preliminary lens info parsing
- Dynamic menu creation
- bmp_printf now takes a fontspec with color and size
- X11 to bitmap font converter
THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE VERSION. Do not use it for production. There will be problems with it. It might destroy your camera. Please don't complain widely on the forums if something doesn't work -- we want to fix it.