Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Release notes for 0.1.4 Edit
- Only works with Canon firmware version 1.1.0
- Audio meters only work while recording
- Only the external mic input is supported
- HDMI, USB and composite video output are disabled
- Zebras can
notbe disabled, threshold is notconfigurable, color can not be changed (fixed in 0.1.4)
- Canon's onscreen menus will not function correctly
- Picture Style button will bring up an event viewer and a gain menu (new in 0.1.4)
- Digital zoom works again (x5 lockup fixed)
- Button remapping is currently disabled
- ALC is disabled
- Digital gain defaults to +12 dB (adjustable via menu -- see ak4646 data sheet for details)
- Analog gain defaults to +10 dB (adjustable via menu)
- Windcut (highpass filter) is disabled
- Lowpass filter is enabled with default params
- EQ params are at the default settings
- Err70 bug has been fixed
- See download sources for GPLed software
- Please consider donating to support the project
THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE VERSION. Do not use it for production. There will be problems with it. It might destroy your camera. Please don't complain widely on the forums if something doesn't work -- we want to fix it. Please complain directly to me, hudson, so that things can get fixed!