This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Magic Lantern 550d Update, December 12th
December 13, 2010
Some notes from Alex, regarding bugs and usage:
- Autofocus in intervalometer: in Full Auto mode, it does autofocus,
but in A or M it does not (at least on my camera). Tou may also switch
the lens to MF.
- Zebra overwriting Canon menus: should be fixed in latest pre-
release, but this slowed down a bit the drawing routines.
- GlobalDraw: turns off zebras, cropmarks, spotmeter & audio meters
with a single click.
- Live View bug is still not fixed, sorry.
- Save Config is also safe to use (and you will usually want to use
In fact, from the debug menu, the only potentially dangerous is
draw_event (it is sometimes unstable on my camera). Not sure about the
items in the Boot menu... Powersave should be safe as long as you
don't forget your camera on :D