Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
some links about Eye-Fi hacking:
- Linux and Eye-Fi Hacking (Dave Hansen)
- Eye Fi Standalone Server Version 2.0 (Jeff Tchang)
- Inside the Eye-Fi card
- Inside the Eye-Fi: Secrets of the First Wireless SD Card
- The Eye-Fi: A Case Study in Next-Generation Application Security Issues
in 550d 108;
- Eye-Fi task is started here: ROM:FF013650 B j_EyeFiTask_Initialize
- Task: ROM:FF16E5E0 EyeFiTask
- create a MessageQueue = EyeFi
- ROM:FF16E5FC LDR R0, [R4] ; queue_handle
ROM:FF16E600 MOV R2, #0 ; wait ROM:FF16E604 MOV R1, SP ; event_addr ROM:FF16E608 BL ReceiveMessageQueue ROM:FF16E60C LDR R0, [SP,#0x10+var_10] ROM:FF16E610 BL eyefi_queue_handler
- Related properties and functions:
- ROM:FF26CFC8 does REQM and REQC processing
- ROM:FF26DA58 does RSPM
- ROM:FF26DB14 does RSPC
which are the fake files to communicate with the card software: new-eyefi-card.html
but why the card is incompatible with enabled bootflag ? does the camera try to run code from eyefi card ?