State: 'DryOs 2.0.9 Compatibilty Courtesy of Pel' [2011_07_16]Edit
- [100%] Hotplug for 2.0.9. [2011_07_13]
- [?100%?] DryOs 2.0.9 Compatibility - Courtesy of Pel [2011_07_15]
- [25%] External Monitor Compatibility. Vram in different location. Gets 'upset' when the Camera is Switched off (Goes into Err). Histogram does not work.
2.0.4 Quick Links (Yes I know we are now on DryOs version 2.0.9)Edit
History (continuation from 2.0.4)
- [2011_06_14] Cleaned out some of the hardcoding -> Now using Canon Properties. Noted that Different batteries report differnent 'Raw levels' than the ones I coded for initially.
- Cropmarks now correctly scaled on External HDMI montior.
- Vram is in different location / and maybe resolution too. So histograms producing rubbish.
- Also .. when shutting down, DryOs is going into Error.
- [2011_06_15] AJ 5.8 Fixed % used for Battery Icon
- [2011_07_13] Had an hour spare ... and threw together a hotplug routine - Yes it works .. but there is still problems with external montors when switching them off / or trying to use Play.
- [2011_07_15] Pel has acquired a Canon 5d mk 2! And has just sent me a Stubs update -> 2.0.9
- [2011_07_16] Canon 2.0.9 .. seems to be more stable with UDMA7 cards :D.
- [2011_08_14] Release AJ 5.9 + a slightly more full manual :D